9.30.2006

Best Baby Ever.

Tonight Rebekah didn't have any other babysitting jobs so she sat for us, and we went to a movie. We took Jane. I love going to the movies with her, she's such a good & easy baby. I know when we sit down everyone sitting within 3 rows of us quietly groans. I also know that at the end of the movie, when we stand up to leave, they remember she's there & realize that she hasn't made a sound. Often people comment to us on how quiet she was, or how good she is. My secret weapon is just to let her nurse constantly, but she really is a darling good little baby.

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

What movie did you see ? And was it good? So glad Jane was so good for you!

Tania said...

Hey, a night out, is a night out - who cares what the movie is like!

We saw The Guardian. It was your typical formulaic "hero" movie, but I still enjoyed it. Ashton Kutcher was a bit of a stretch for his role, but his name was Jake, and his girlfriend Emily - so how could we not love them? I now have a new appreciation for the Coast Guard & fishermen!

Gabrielle of Design Mom said...

She IS a really good baby.