It was Big Jake's birthday today, (well, yesterday, now that it's past midnight) and we went apple picking. I did a post about our day, and added 1/2 our pictures, but can't seem to get the rest to upload (maybe I have Laura's problem.) I'm going to bed, and I'll try again tomorrow...
An hour later .... I decided to try "one more time" & it worked.
See below ...
10.10.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi, Tania
I read your first blog a few weeks ago and have only just had time to catch up. How do you manage to stay so lovely and positive all the time?!!! I'll make time to check in regularly, especially to see the pictures of the kids.
Karen
xx
Ironic that you would post this comment today. Today started bad, and just kept getting worse! I've felt far from positive all day.
The best thing I did many years ago was fall in love with the Kevin Henkes books. In "Lilly's Purple Plastic Purse" Mr. Slinger sends Lilly a note that reads - "Today was a difficult day. Tomorrow will be better."
On days like today, I just keep repeating that to myself. And it's usually true.
Post a Comment