1.04.2007

Birthday Girl

Rebekah turned 14 today!


I can't believe I have a 14 year old child - where did the time go? All she wanted for her birthday was make-up. Last Friday she & I went to Bloomingdales on a mother-daughter outing, and had our make-up done. My only requirements were that it look very natural & like she's still just a teenager. I think Lyna did a great job. Then we bought her all the make-up used (Now to see if we can re-create it at home with only me to help!) I'm not letting her wear it through the week until she's 16, but am OK-ing it on weekends & for going out with friends.
I think she looks great!

5 comments:

Mumsy said...

I think so, too. Ah!! I remember how excited I was to wear makeup. I wish I could get that excited about it again now....

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Rebekah! What a great birthday date. Lyna does a great job, Rebekah looks great.

Anonymous said...

she sure is pretty, with or without the make up.

and who is the style maven who gave her those great earrings? :)

happy birthday bek. we love you.

liz said...

CUTE! looking like a lovely young lady, i would say. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! What, no cute little train birthday cake for Rebekah??? ;) Not to sound old or anything, but I remember when she was just a wee little girl -- you must be a proud mum!