By afternoon, we were going a little crazy. The kids were getting bored, and I was freaking out by the mounting mess in the house. I went out to get pizza for lunch, and realized that Jacob had popped the sunroof in the car the previous day (when I was putting in the new car seats.) The car was full of ice & snow. Agh. Then the little one's took naps. I started wishing for a working TV ....
Then we had dinner - during which Jane projectile vomited all over herself and me. I cleaned us up, we finished dinner, then bathed the kids and got them into bed. Jane was just lying listlessly in my arms to sleep. A few minutes after they were down, Emily woke up and puked everywhere. Seems the stomach bug that had hit so many of our friends didn't pass us by after all! Rebekah had it Thursday night, and missed school Friday. Rick and I went out to dinner for our Valentine's date on Friday night, but about 5 minutes after I got home, it hit me.
I'm functional, but still feeling a little queasy. So far Rick and Jacob have escaped it - but I'm waiting a couple more days to see if they really have. Rick is home Monday, so I'll try and catch up some of the blogging I missed with us all sick last week!
Maybe next years Valentine's won't include vomit!
1 comment:
i'm sorry you got it to! i'm sure the kids are taking great care of you.
Post a Comment