9.11.2007

Could you say "No" to this face?

Jane is learning the art of tantrum throwing. She's pretty good - her crying sounds like her heart is broken, and she drops instantly to the ground.
All day long I tell my family, "We can't just give in to her, because she's small and cute." Then, I do that very thing myself.
This is exactly how the baby of the family becomes "The Baby of the Family."

6 comments:

Sara said...

She's adorable!

Emma said...

That picture is so beautiful! I love her whispy hair.

Angela said...

She is such a beautiful girl! I can see why it would be hard not to give in to her.

Tania said...

Emma - I love the wispy hair too. She had a lot more of it before Jacob got to her with the scissors!

Jen I said...

Tania - she IS SUCH A DOLL! It's good to check in and see your cute family once in a while!

Brooke said...

We have this problem with our kids too, unfortunately not just the baby. I go soft too often because they are just so "cute and sweet" it is a good thing they start to grow up and not be quite as "cute" or anywhere near "sweet" !!! She is definitely both!