4.23.2008

Artist

Emily drew this Great White Shark for Jacob.I especially like the fish (to the left) with the speech bubble saying "help me!"
My Dad is a good artist, and painted the most wonderful mural from The Lord of The Rings on my wall when I was about Em's age. He would always draw pictures for us, I loved to watch him. Rebekah is a great artist too. All 4 of my kids are always coloring and drawing.

All I can think of is, it must be one of those "every other generation" things.

5 comments:

Jeni said...

Yeah, drawing ability definatley skipped me.

Brooke said...

That is a great shark! The little fish is a great touch:)

Tara said...

I'm really impressed. That's a great drawing.

Corinne said...

Great shark, Emy. Maybe it's Bruce from Finding Nemo, and the fish has nothing to worry about.

Liesa said...

Better than I could do! I am still at the 'drawing houses stage'. A square with a triangle on the top, two square windows and a rectangle door. It's still a stretch for me. Oh, and if I am feeling extra adventurous, a triangle chimney with swirly smoke!!