Jacob has been great friends with Colin for years. They moved here right before Jacob was born, and really Colin has been his best friend all their little lives.
They moved last week. We are SUPER sad. I adore his Mom, Erin, and she was also the best piano teacher ever to Emily. Emily was also good friends with Colin's sister, Roxcy. We are devastated to lose them - but happy for their new exciting life (and big, nice house.)
On their last day here we took Colin for the day so his Mom could finish last minute packing. We love Wave Hill, and spent the morning there.
There are several big frogs in this pond, the kids love to look for them.
They moved last week. We are SUPER sad. I adore his Mom, Erin, and she was also the best piano teacher ever to Emily. Emily was also good friends with Colin's sister, Roxcy. We are devastated to lose them - but happy for their new exciting life (and big, nice house.)
On their last day here we took Colin for the day so his Mom could finish last minute packing. We love Wave Hill, and spent the morning there.
3 comments:
we just got our computer hooked up, so i'm catching up on blogs. i've been so busy i haven't had time to be sad, but now i'm in tears! we miss you too!
Oh, I am such a sucker for a sad story... now I am in tears!!
Poor Jacob; they're a cute duo. Where did they move to?
Post a Comment