While I was at swimming with Emily, Rick took Jacob to his first ever T-ball practice. He is so excited to be playing T-ball! His team name starts with the word "mud" and you get to throw a ball lots!!! Two of his friends are on the same team as him - which makes it even better !
Fortunately for us, one of those friends has a sister on Emily's swim team and we car pool - so now whomever is driving for swimming, the other can drive for T-ball ....
Not all of the games are on Saturday mornings, so I'll be able to go to many of them and I'll be taking him to practice. Other than that, Rick is on T-ball duty and couldn't be happier.
My big boy playing ball - a very good thing.
7 comments:
He looks great in that outfit and is obviously raring to go - but please explain to a non-American, what IS T-ball?
He looks very excited! Just wait until you ad Jane's sport to the mix. Then you need three parents!
Ruth,
We played it at school when we were younger and basically the ball sits on a post, rather than having it pitched to you. It is like softball or baseball with bases in a diamond, but better suited for younger kids. Tania probably knows the rules a bit better, but that is the general idea.
He looks so grown up. I love the team name.
I think he looks so grown up, too! That seemed to happen fast.
Did I miss that first game, I was just there wasn't I. It's now November and my memory is failing.
Love, Mum
Post a Comment