9.21.2009

Laundry Day (again)

To My Darling Husband,

Thank you so much for the break. I really needed it. Marrying you was the best decision I've ever made! Now I feel ready to get over the denial that summer is over & get this house (& family) whipped into shape and into our new routine.

You are the most wonderful Dad. Thanks for taking such good care of the kids, and for taking them to soccer & the zoo. They had so much fun with you.

Maybe I could just make one suggestion. Vanilla ice cream is ALWAYS better than chocolate - because you know only half of it makes it into their mouths!

T.

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Yeah, I always try to give my littles the yellow popsicles instead of the red ones for that exact reason.

Anonymous said...

One comments and it focuses on a chocolate drip from a three year old eating a chocolate ice cream cone at the zoo. Geez, women are tough!

My kids should probably be seized by child protective services. A real father would have wrapped them in cellophane.

Ruth said...

Chocolate stains for a break away sounds like a good trade!