I totally don't think of myself as a granola, and I bet most other people don't either (or do you?) Then I found this quiz on Stephanie's blog & took it for fun.
I was chuckling to myself the whole way through at the high points I was getting, until I laughed out loud when I got to "Have you nursed someone else's baby" - because OF COURSE I have.
So, I didn't even give myself points for EACH natural birth - just Rebekah's homebirth, and still I ended up "Mmm! Love that whole grain crunch." I blame all that nursing, nursing while pregnant & tandem nursing for getting me bumped me up!
Check it out here.
3 comments:
That was kind of fun. I'm just sprinkled with granola. That seems right.
I'm "sprinkled with granola". And like Emma said, that seems about right for me. My sister is FAR more crispy than I am, though.
I loved this quiz, too! I still re-visit it now & then to keep tabs on my crunchy-ness!
Steph
Post a Comment