1.05.2008

Happy Birthday Rebekah!

Rebekah turned 15 years old yesterday!


Happy Birthday Rebekah!

I can't believe you're 15. I can't believe you are taller than me. I can't believe you're my tech support. I can't believe that in a year you'll be driving, and in 3 (less than Jacob has been in our family) you'll be off to college and making your way bravely and capably in the world on your own. I know this is cliche, but I feel like you were just my little (screaming) baby last week. You are growing into a great young woman.

You are awesome, and we love you!




7 comments:

Sara said...

Happy birthday, Rebekah! I love the candles.

Erin said...

Great pictures! Happy Birthday Rebekah, I think you are pretty cool.

Gabrielle of Design Mom said...

Rebekah, you are gorgeous! Happy birthday. Fun to see you in RS today.

Karen said...

Considering all the illness you have had to contend with over the last month, you've certainly managed to cram tons of lovely Christmassy stuff in. Belated Happy Birthday to both Emily and Rebekah. Karen xx

Allison said...

Happy Day Bek! I looove to see pictures of you here. So have another birthday soon!

sara said...

cute pictures of bek. happy birthday (a little late)...

Anonymous said...

Rebekah:

You look so mature in these pictures. I can't believe this is the same granddaughter that sent me the Mr Bean movie. Don't grow up!

Grandalf