Rick had a few days home over Easter, and we enjoyed a lot of time together as a family. On Thursday, he dyed eggs with the kids. The plan was for me to use the kid-free time to work on my office - but I had to sneak out to take pictures.
Rebekah was at play rehearsal, so she missed out this year. I think the personalities of my other 3 kids really showed through making these - Emily was thoughtful and careful, and didn't make any mess. Jacob rushed straight in, not desiring any instruction or help and making them as fast as he could, slopped it all over the place. Jane was insistent on doing it entirely herself and being just like the big kids.
Here are a few of the pics.
Rebekah was at play rehearsal, so she missed out this year. I think the personalities of my other 3 kids really showed through making these - Emily was thoughtful and careful, and didn't make any mess. Jacob rushed straight in, not desiring any instruction or help and making them as fast as he could, slopped it all over the place. Jane was insistent on doing it entirely herself and being just like the big kids.
Here are a few of the pics.
5 comments:
Beautiful pics as always, Tania! The kids all look so engrossed. When I saw the title I wondered how eggs died ... !
Looks like fun - that's a lot of eggs. Of course they're free range, right?
Tara - free range AND organic (you know how I am!)
OK, that was me not Rick. Clearly the training to sign himself out of "my computer" hasn't taken ...
I love to dye eggs...
Post a Comment