4.07.2008

Super Surprise

Friday was a normal day for me, until the evening WHEN MY MUM ARRIVED!
We had no idea she was coming, and she took the train from the airport to Grand Central, and then to our town, to surprise us.

She's staying until the 18th, and will be here to see Rebekah in the school musical, and help me get some projects finished.

I was awake in bed for ages on Friday night running through lists of things that have remained un-done on my "to do" list for the past 2 years, and then trying to prioritize them.

The kids are delighted to have her attention, and I am envisioning a clean and organized office in my house....

8 comments:

Karen said...

That's so lovely - give my love to your gorgeous Mum from me. Enjoy the time she's there. Karen x

Jeni said...

Great Surprise and I wish you the cleanest office ever!!

Brooke said...

That is the best surprise I can think of! Way to go Mum!

Tara said...

What a great mum you have! She's the best.

Ruth said...

Cathy never ceases to amaze me. Being a "travel wimp" (I am scared of getting lost!) I'm particularly impressed that she took trains from airport to Grand Central and out to your house. Cathy: you can make your way to our house any time!

Angela said...

What a wonderful surprise! I am truly impressed that your mom did that, all the way to your house, without telling a soul. And to think you were offering to help me while I was sick and your mom just got here. You are an angel.

Emma said...

That's such a great surprise! Have a great time together.

Liesa said...

Yay Tan, I am happy for you. Mum is great, and we never really stop needing her. I hope you enjoy the time together and get on top of everything.