So the conversation went like this -
ME; "Rebekah, where did you get the scissors you were just using and left in the bathroom?"
BEK; "In the plastic box, on top of the bookshelf, in the office."
ME; "Do you know why I keep them there?"
BEK; "In the plastic box, on top of the bookshelf, in the office."
ME; "Do you know why I keep them there?"
8 comments:
Oh no! Which one got to them first? I feel your pain- we also have to keep scissors under lock and key. It's got to the point where I don't even tell Lansing where they are, because they'll inevitably be left lying around if anyone else knows how to find them. Bright side- you can pick out a gorgeous new shower curtain!
Uh-oh! Who was the culprit?
Sorry but I really laughed!
I'm not sure if it was Jacob or Jane. They were both in the bathroom, and neither is confessing - it was likely a collaborative effort.
One of them wiped their mouth on it the other day, so on the bright side, at least now I don't need to wash it.
I feel bad for you, but I'm laughing too.
Kids, gotta love em'.
Bahahahahaha! Sorry! I couldn't help myself!
Sorry for Bek. She must have felt badly.
Post a Comment