
Do you think it's amazing that an 8yr old can swim a mile in under an hour? Me too.
What I think is even more amazing, is that she is voluntarily doing it on a Saturday morning (early) to raise money for cancer research.
Emily wanted to raise $250 with her swim - AND SHE HAS!
Thanks to all our sweet friends & relatives who have sponsored her.
If you want to help her exceed her goal - go here. It's super easy, you can donate online in a minute or two.
Thanks!
What I think is even more amazing, is that she is voluntarily doing it on a Saturday morning (early) to raise money for cancer research.
Emily wanted to raise $250 with her swim - AND SHE HAS!
Thanks to all our sweet friends & relatives who have sponsored her.
If you want to help her exceed her goal - go here. It's super easy, you can donate online in a minute or two.
Thanks!
2 comments:
Well done, Emily! Grandpa has my donation - remind him to send it. Looking forward to seeing a "victory picture".
I usually only check my emails at work so when I read the email you sent about this I wanted to donate but didn't want to type my CC details in on my work computer and then totally forgot when I got home. So I'm glad I can still donate.
Post a Comment