6.04.2013

Another One Bites the Dust.

I was so sad to see Jane's baby teeth go. So much more so than my other kids. I think being the youngest makes all of her lasts so final - my very last time EVER that I will nurse, the very last time EVER, that I will have a kid in pre-school, the very last time EVER to have a baby tooth smile in our house.....  I LOVE sweet little baby teeth smiles.

I took Jacob to the doctor this afternoon and left Jane playing and swimming at the neighbors. When I got home she ran to show me that another had fallen out.


Two little windows for her tongue to poke through.


This is what I get for saying "Open your mouth and show me the gap." Goofy girl.


 She's still gorgeous!



3 comments:

Ruth said...

You're right, she IS gorgeous, gappy smile or not. She is growing up so fast, isn't she?

Corinne said...

Funny girl! I know I will feel the same with our last. I already feel that way a lot with Sam and James.

Corinne said...

Btw, I love the new header pic.