Here are the last of the Christmas pictures -

Not sure how I got this weird angle, but it's the only one I took of them coming down the stairs!

Excited.


The x-box was a "family" gift - and most of the family have played it - but getting guitar hero, was Rebekah's dream come true.


Stocking loot.

Notice Jacob's right hand? That is his beloved leopard shark. He loves it and carries it everywhere. He opened most of his gifts without ever putting it down.

Handy Dandy notebook. (Mindy, you are awesome for finding these!)

Mack, and "little blue cars."



For a few years now, Rebekah has been old enough to enjoy helping the little kids open their gifts before moving on to hers. I love to see her share their excitement.

Jane, opening her Bitty Baby.

She was SO excited, and loved her instantly. EXACTLY what I was hoping for.

Though, she got a little distressed when she couldn't get her out of the new stroller.

A purse!

The best way to see what's inside, is to dump it all out.

Isn't this cute - she's trying to put one of her new hair clips in her hair. She's finally started leaving them in. I'm hoping that we can keep Jacob & tangling train wheels away from her head, and she'll actually be able to grow back those sweet curls this year.

A puppy! We added extensively to our already massive plastic animal collection. My kids play with those things every single day! One of the best toys we ever invested in.

Jane has never taken a bottle in her life. I don't know that she's ever even seen a baby with one - yet she seemed to know just what to do with this toy one!

Unwrapping!
"Yes, it is!!! It's my bulletin board."


Opening a shared gift (matching Bitty Baby outfits) with Jane. They are so cute together.

Em's favorite -
nutella!

An unexpected benefit of having our Christmas dinner on Christmas Eve, was that I didn't spend all day cooking. We always have a big brunch - which Rick mostly made while I went back to bed! So nice to be able to spend the day relaxing and playing with the kids. All in all, a wonderful day.
5 comments:
Tania, beautiful pics as usual! I love Jacobs Shark picture. He is such a character. It is nice that you had a clam relaxing day. That is my goal for next year!
I can't get over that Emily wanted a bulletin board! She really is a mini you, isn't she!
Great pictures! I love that they al match--I might have to start doing that!
Love it all. Your blogs (especially the kids' pictures) always leave me smiling.
I love how excited Emily is about the bulletin board.
Post a Comment